Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I Got in the Mail...

My motto, generally speaking, is "free stuff is the best stuff." I got two free things in the mail today that I thought I'd share.


1) A weight loss kit from the Atkins Diet. I don't think I will be following the Atkins Diet anytime soon, but this kit came with some recipes which look pretty good, plus three free Atkins protein bars.


2) This set of gift cards/coupons from Victoria's Secret. I'm most excited about the one at the top, for a free set of underwear! My birthday is in two weeks, so I can guarantee you I'll be stopping by VS during my birthday shopping trip. 


3) This isn't something I got in the mail, but I got it the other day completely free (not even having to pay tax!). It's a bottle of antibacterial hand soap from CVS, available for free through a coupon on their website. 

Sorry for the quality of these pictures; I took them all on my phone. Maybe one of the other things I should be saving up for is a decent camera...

If you're interested in receiving any of these free items yourself, here are the links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment